It feels like yesterday when playing Video Games was for geeks and nerds. No one really talked about it. Around the time the PlayStation 3 and then the first iPhone were announced I used to rock Battlefield 2 on my PC. Minecraft was still in beta..
That was actually 10 years ago, and today Gaming is a big deal. YouTubes biggest channels are gaming related. And with the rise of Twitch and YouTube Live, gaming isn’t geeky or nerdy at all. It’s a full blown social experience. I don’t play video games as much anymore, I do make Android apps..
Ace Screen Stream for Android
If you got a good phone or tablet, running Android 5 (lollipop) or above – live streaming is no longer limited to the PC Master race.
Ace Screen Stream for Android is a full featured live streaming app, with Twitch and YouTube integration built in. You can also stream to any other platform using a custom rtmp URL (which includes your Stream Key, usually).
The app is loaded with features, including:
- Camera overlay (Facecam), with front and back camera support.
- Audio capture from microphone.
- Invisible Hot Corner (magic button) that lets you control the stream without compromising user experience.
- Draw on the screen, use this to highlight stuff or offer Tutorials and How To’s.
- Live chat preview for Twitch and YouTube, letting you interact with viewers.
- New follower/subs alerts for Twitch/YouTube.
- Screen mirroring to PC (VLC or OBS) over WiFi or USB!
Using the app is super simple, especially if you’ve live streamed before on a PC. Be sure to go through the in app Tutorial for a quick overview of all the features, and poke around the Settings.
Bonus: Want to Record your gameplay and upload it to YouTube? Then you should definitely check out Ace Screen Recorder on the Play Store.